Physiotherapy is a treatment to restore, maintain, and make the most of a patient’s movement, function, and well-being. Physiotherapy helps through physical rehabilitation, injury prevention, and health and fitness. Physiotherapists get you involved in your own recovery.
The services of the Physiotherapy department include:
- Interferential Therapy (IFT)
- Ultrasonic therapy
- Traction -cervical and lumbar
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS)
- Exercise program in obstetrics and gynaecology
2. Rehabilitation program for paediatric patients
3. Pulmonary rehabilitation program with advanced manual techniques (chest physiotherapy and incentive spirometry)
4. Rehabilitation program in cardiac patients with CABG, Valve replacement and AMI
5. Pre & Post-operative rehabilitation for Orthopedic Surgery Obstetrics & Gynecology
6. Rehabilitation program in neurological conditions in adult and paediatric patients
7. Rehabilitation Program for Geriatric Patients
What Our Clients Say
Good experience. I feel pain in heart ,Dr.advised me for stunt, and copret me all side . Doctor Mr Dinesh sahgal best doctor for heart surgery' also politely speaker , kind person .
High Facility Hospital on Rajgarh road in sector 15 , this hospital is situated middle of the HAU Gate no. 4 and Govind place road hisar, Haryana. All the best to all !
“Dr. Sapra's Institution is God blessed gift for peoples of Hissar & peoples of surrounding areas. Medical facilities are good in all manners.” Thanks to all team !